Safari park regulations to conform to on your safari holiday
- Do not camp or make campfires except at official sites.
- Do not drive off the tracks.
- Do not disturb the wildlife by sounding motor horns.
- Do not drive in the park between 7:30pm and 6:30 am.
- Do not bring dogs or other pets to the park.
- Do not drop litter, especially cigarette ends or matches.
- Do not bring firearms or ammunition into the park.
- Do not pick flowers or destroy any vegetation.
- Do not exceed the speed limit of 40km per hour (25mph).Retain all official receipts for entrance, boat trips, fishing, etc, as you may be requested to show them at any time during your stay
Stick to these safari park regulations and youre sure to have an amazing holiday.
Why not check out some of our Luxury Safari Holiday Packages